Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a wonderful time to give...

A fellow photographer recently challenged the photography community to give the joy of photography to a family in need this holiday season.

I have accepted this challenge. However, because I just heard of this last night, I will be making this a New Year's gift instead of a Christmas gift.

If you know someone who has lost a job, lost a home, experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat or has overcome a personal struggle, I want to hear about it. If you know someone who can't afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this new year, please share their story. If you know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family's love, beauty and spirit, nominate them!

You know someone. I guarantee it.

I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography. $1000 worth to be exact. Whether it's canvas or a book, or a slide show to watch over and over... it's in your power to give them the artwork and heirlooms they deserve this new year.

In addition, the person who nominates the winner will receive $250 in portrait credit!


The Rules:


You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must have a proven need.

The nominee must be able to come to Menomonie for a studio session.

Tell me who you know, what they're experiencing, and why they deserve a gift of photography in 300 words or less.

Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself.


Please put "New Year's Giveaway" in the subject line and email the full story to: info@siribenrudphotography.com


The winner will be announced on New Year's Day, so please get nominating!! I can't wait to read the entries!

Open your heart to someone this holiday season - and thank you for giving me the opportunity to open mine!

May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Christmas Season and throughout the New Year.





No comments: