Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best of 2008 Contest...

Here I thought this would be a fun and easy task....but I was wrong. It was definitely fun, but with such fabulous clients, I had an extremely hard time narrowing my choices down to only 25.

Well, what can I say?! Here are 25 of my favorite images from 2008....and now you get to vote for your favorite of the twenty-five. The poll is located on the right hand side of the screen.

The first place winner will receive a 16x20 signature print of their winning image, and the runner up will receive an 11x14 signature print of theirs.

Please vote only once per IP address. And feel free to share this with your friends and family so they can vote too.

The contest will end January 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on January 13th, 2009. Thanks to all of my clients for a WONDERFUL year. Looking forward to 2009...



























No comments: